Sunday, October 27, 2013

Chinese phrases-Asking Questions in chinese

你去哪里?
nǐ qù ná lǐ ?
Where are you going?

你们昨天去哪里吃的饭?
nǐ mén zuó tiān qù ná lǐ chī de fàn ?
Where did you go for dinner yesterday?

他什么时候来看你?
tā shé me shí hòu lái kàn nǐ ?
When will he come to see you?

你什么时候买的车?
nǐ shé me shí hòu mǎi de chē ?
When did you buy the car?

谁告诉你的?
Shéi gào sù nǐ de ?
Who told you?

谁将陪你去机场?
Shéi jiāng péi nǐ qù jī chǎng ?
Who will accompany you to the airport?

你为什么不同意?
nǐ wèi shé me bù tóng yì ?
Why don't you agree?

为何不出去散步?
Wèi hé bù chū qù sàn bù ?
Why not go out for a walk?

你假期怎么过的?
nǐ de jià qí zěn me guò de ?
How did you doing spend your holiday?

这些日子你怎么样?
zhè xiē rì zi ní zěn me yàng ?
How are you doing these days?

他在信里说什么了?
tā zài xìn lǐ shuō shé me le ?
What did he say in the letter?

你打算拿这些书怎么办?
nǐ dǎ suàn ná zhè xiē shū zěn me bàn ?
What are you going to do with the books?

我打电话给你时你在干吗?
wó dǎ diàn huà géi nǐ shí nǐ zài gàn mā ?
What were you doing when I called?

我正要出门。
wǒ zhèng yào chū mén 。
I was about to leave.

你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
nǐ néng cāi dào jīn tiān shàng wǔ wǒ zài zuò shé me mā ?
Can you guess what I was doing this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment