Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Chinese phrases-Traveling

你喜欢旅游吗?
ní xǐ huān lǚ yóu mā
Do you like traveling?

是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
shì de wǒ gāng cóng sū gé lán huí lái
Yes, I've just come back from Scotland.

你怎么去的?
ní zěn me qù de
How did you get there?

我坐飞机去的。
wǒ zuò fēi jī qù de
I got there by plane.

你去参观了哪些地方?
nǐ qù cān guān le nǎ xiē dì fāng
Where did you visit?

我只有时间去爱丁堡。
wǒ zhí yǒu shí jiān qù ài dīng bǎo
I only had time to visit Edinburgh.

你喜欢那儿吗?
ní xǐ huān nà er mā
How did you like it?

那儿棒极了。
nà er bang jí le
It's fantastic.

你为什么去那儿?
nǐ wèi shé me qù nà er
Why did you go there?

我出差到那儿。
wǒ chū chāi dào nà er
I went there on business.

你在那儿有朋友吗?
nǐ zài nà ēr yǒu péng yǒu mā
And do you have friends there?

是的,很多。
shì de ,hěn duō
Yes, a lot of friends.

你一定玩的很开心。
nǐ yí dìng wán de hěn kāi xīn
You must have enjoyed yourself.

是的,我还照了好多照片。
shì de ,wǒ hái zhào le hǎo duō zhào piàn
Yes, and I took many pictures.

让我看看。
Ràng wǒ kàn kàn
Please let me see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment